Newman College Fees 2022
Click below to view our undergradaute and graduate fees for 2022.
- These fees include:
- All meals (the kitchen is open all year except during the Easter period and between Christmas and New Year)
- All utilities (gas, water & electricity)
- Furnished single bedroom with wireless internet and heating
- Access to IT facilities
- Free use of onsite laundries
- Access to all the cultrual and sporting programmes offered by the College, including our extensive tutorial offerings.
- Free membership of the University of Melbourne gym and swimming pool.
- Undergraduates may remain in College during the mid-year winter vacation period at no additional charge (approx. 4-6 weeks).
- All graduates and postgraduates receive a $3,000 ($1,500 half-year) scholarship.
- These fees do not take into account scholarships or bursaries awarded by the College, except for the general scholarship awarded to graduate and postgraduate students. These scholarships and bursaries are paid via a deduction from fees. In 2022, over a million dollars was expended in scholarships and bursaries to 70% of Newman College residents.
Other financial support
A number of students are employed in a part-time capacity in the College in the kitchens, the Dining Room and in the Academic Centre. Many graduate students are employed in our tutorial programm.