2019 Undergraduates – Maximum of 38 or 39 (new students) weeks
|Student Club Fee||$240|
|Orientation Week Fee||$550**|
2019 Graduates and Postgraduates – Full calendar year
|Annual Fee||$21,700 (This takes into account the $3,000 scholarship all receive) *|
- These fees do not take into account scholarships or bursaries awarded by the College except for the general scholarship awarded to graduate and postgraduate students. These scholarships and bursaries are paid via a deduction from fees. In 2018, $1,030,000 was expended in scholarships and bursaries to 220 students in the College.
- Graduates and postgraduates may remain in residence for the full calendar year.
- Undergraduates may remain in College during the mid-year vacation period at no additional charge.
- These fees include all meals (the kitchens are open all year except during the Easter period and between Christmas and New Year), free IT, laundry and access to all the programmes offered by the College including our extensive tutorial offerings.
- The 2019 fee includes free membership of the University of Melbourne gym and swimming pool.
Other financial support
In 2018, a number of students were employed in a part-time capacity in the College in the kitchens, the Dining Room and in the Academic Centre. Many graduate students were employed in our tutorial programme.