Home > Prospective Students > Fees
Newman College Fees 2023
Click below to view our undergradaute and graduate fees for 2023.
- These fees include:
- Three daily meals (the kitchen is open all year except during the Easter period and between Christmas and New Year)
- All utilities (gas, water & electricity)
- Furnished single bedroom with wireless internet and heating
- Access to IT facilities
- Free use of onsite laundries
- Access to all the cultural and sporting opportunities offered by the College, including our extensive tutorial offerings.
- Free membership of the University of Melbourne gym and swimming pool.
- Undergraduates may remain in College during the mid-year winter vacation period at no additional charge (approx. 4-6 weeks).
- All graduates and postgraduates receive a $5,000 ($2,500 half-year) scholarship.
- These fees do not take into account scholarships or bursaries awarded by the College, except for the general scholarship awarded to graduate and postgraduate students. These scholarships and bursaries are paid via a deduction from fees. Each year, over $1 million dollars is expended in scholarships and bursaries to 75% of Newman College residents.
Other financial support
A number of students are employed in a part-time capacity in the College in the Kitchen, the Dining Room and in the Academic Centre. Many graduate students are employed in our tutorial program.