Non Resident Applications
The College offers up to 20 non-resident places on full scholarship in this programme.
- This will enable students to participate in the College's tutorial program and in the College's program of intellectual, spiritual, social, cultural, and sporting, opportunities.
- Participation in the residential orientation programme of the College is important and mandatory.
- Students will be able to have certain meals in College.
- Students will be required to apply to the College (with a CV, including academic transcripts) and will be interviewed by either the Provost or Deputy Provost; selection will then be made. References may be called for in this process. Selection will take into account disadvantage and sympathy with the Mission of the College.
- Non resident students are charged according to means. Some are a full scholarship. The maximum fees for a non-resident is $1500 per semester.
For further information or to apply for a Non-Residential place at Newman College, please contact Admissions:
Phone: (+613) 9347 5577 or